Monday, January 31, 2011

Heathers Friend Brooke

Me-Made-month-February



creative February
just for me sew
.
an action on Cat and kasha , when I reported myself
not least because I look at my hands-on conditions can dictate itself.


I take this oppurtunities
to me a month to me and my sewing machine to concentrate. can

Always when I have time, where professional, home, dog, man, child, garden (the tree cutting times to break ...)* be pushed a little out of focus.
First shirts, which absorb many substances from materials market purchases before they do not like me anymore.

Wherever this journey leads me otherwise yet, I wait. There are still plenty of substances that are waiting for their destination.

Before again mixed as usual colorful here goes.


here finds it even more participants



* the order of the list is purely coincidental and no contest ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment