Friday, January 28, 2011

Short Hairstyles For Black Women

THANK




Have many thanks for
emails, phone calls and gifts
such as this beautiful bag that I got from Karin . She knows how much I got her parcel. Even the choice of material to get into raptures, then the cut - really super-awesome - and of course the very smooth implementation. Dear Karin have, once again many thanks for that.


the mitgeschenkten Tausendschön wool strand I show only very briefly - but in more detail when I've caught the wool.






a tea cup saucer - a so-called Mug Rug - sent I Gabi . Simply beautiful: embroidered and patched. The generous portion is now replace one of my cork coasters and I enjoy any good cup of tea.



Dear Gabi, Thank you for your love-packed package - unpack and let us surprise is wonderful!



And look, your Seifchen is already in the soap dish ...




most incredible gift, but I got from my family.



I thought at first sight not so much her - but it will be with me for the rest of my Nählebens.
this, I must say that I love to my cut with the rotary cutter "ausrädle" - usually on the floor because there is enough space there. The process is much faster and more accurately than with the scissors. Only the tiresome moving up the cutting mat has always annoyed me.
My family gave me now, a new cutting mat - and what a!
120 cm x 90.
And "self-healing" - that is, any cutting grooves close again. Once over it take your hand or a piece of cloth and is good.


down on the desk I can easily cut all the cuts with the rotary cutter. Since it remains now lie. For repeated assembly and disassembly, it weighs too heavy.
The soil cutting days are definitely over.





0 comments:

Post a Comment