Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chikan Grope In Train

Caldeirada as mother


from in my post "Caldeirada Competition", 02 February this year, I report on the Caldeirada Competition, held this month in the town of Costa de Caparica, south of Lisbon.

write this post I almost every housewife here in Portugal has its own Caldeirada recipe.
then I was already several times by some female colleagues and asked other readers of my blog to such a prescription.
Well, my mother gave me kindly tell one of her recipes, and I am doing this now like to publicize here.
I myself have never cooked a caldeirada, I can judge bad in how far it is difficult to make one.
But what I can say one hundred percent, is that my mother always caldeiradas taste delicious!

The ingredients for a caldeirada for 6 - 8 persons should be enough, we need 2 kg of fresh cooked fish such as monkfish (port: tamboril), sea bass (port: corvina), skates (port: raia ), mullet (port: Tainha), Conger (port: Safio), bream port (: pargo), etc. Then we
need 2 kg of potatoes, ½ kg tomatoes, 3 green peppers, 3 large onions and 3 - 4 large cloves of garlic and 500 g peeled prawns. For seasoning you take
, 2 dl white wine, 2 dl olive oil any 1 bay leaf, 1 bunch Petersiele, 1 bunch coriander, pepper, salt and nutmeg to.

The preparation is as follows:
the fish before cooking, wash thoroughly. Then the fish with coarse salt. Peel the potatoes and cut into slices, as well as the peppers, tomatoes and onions.
Then you take a pot and puts in layers the potatoes, fish, onions, tomatoes and peppers into this. As the highest layers you put back into potatoes and fish. Each layer is sprinkled with white wine and olive oil and seasoned with a pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Then bring it all on low heat for cooking and sets to finish off the prawns, parsley into the covenant and the covenant coriander.
After one hour the caldeirada ready to be served. My mother swears by

coriander in the caldeirada.
Well, to be honest schört, my mother basically on coriander, eat no matter what. If one of them cook
Caldeirada this recipe, please let me know how they have succeeded.

In this sense, good luck and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment