Friday, February 25, 2011

Dublin Wrestling Session

Two days-Shirts (9)




have
In anticipation of the spring
brave
I still got my thinnest Jersey-stock my stash cut.
scattered flowers and gray.



The Wrap after a section of sewing pattern company
and it dates back to distant Vorblogzeiten.
the fact that ever ever was, because I can hardly remember ...



Similarly, the rock - it's almost over. Infinitely loved and treasured.
template for the cut was the price paid for a girlfriend of rock esp ... t, which showed it to me as it gave him no longer buy. But she knew, and so Council could I borrow it to him then measure out to photograph and create a detailed section - always well dressed for my daughter.



When he was finally ready, he liked it so much and material was still abundant,
I ....
you think you can probably the rest of the story.
repeatedly - and we see us sometimes as a double (at first glance - the detail is there but differences).

0 comments:

Post a Comment