Monday, February 28, 2011

Ichis And Bomps On Pines

Two days-Shirts (10)




last day in the MMMF

and a look back at my shirt sewn
in the form of leftovers.
collected Matching my stash, and as long tinkered until another is created - the last in my shirt-therapy, as Gabi wrote in a comment.
a month to sew shirts
for me also - not shown - has for the daughter
me was really fun.

love Catherine , the idea of the MMMF I find great as before. And I am glad that I took part in this action. Has it filled by this concentrated Nähweise my closet.
The tour of the Mr. Linky list-I was a daily pleasure and will probably fail me.
Sometimes - Such as today, because this shirt "had" to be absolutely ready - it was a bit stressful, I admit, but I've been working my (old) mountain jersey fabric.
me now I look again at the pictures of the past weeks,
I note to my surprise:
Hello, I love GREY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment