Sunday, February 20, 2011

Women Who Took Xanax During Pregnancy

Two days-Shirts (7) - Sample


This Blüschen from Uzès
summer airy, delicate in fabric and flattering in fabric and cut
should be the template for my next shirt.

had crashed in the absence of a substance my idea to sew this shirt from Jersey.
From (yellow) remains a sample of fabric first, look if it's fit and then followed by a real ... Remove



the cut was difficult because as soon as I had spread the Blüschen nice and smooth, it was too far for me, which certainly came through the smoothing of the crash. So "verrumpfelt" hang up. However, I now came before the sleeves so pathetic narrow, my five year old niece would probably still fit well.
Crash substance lies somehow full of adversity.



Substance is really yellow, continuously - but no matter - and given also - it is after all, a cut sample.

A first try - or with many pins. Changes in the living object, that is me, and also through myself was a new challenge - you should have five hands! Injured



I have not by the many pins in the fittings - pikste sometimes the most amazing places. In some ways I'm terribly lazy and rather then take such inconvenience. I would also adhere to.


On the detail photo you see how the back section at the bottom of swinging forward.
This is due to the different widths front and back panels, the front is much narrower with a rounding at the Saumende. (The way it is also in the back, formed only weak.)

My original plan was to sew a shirt for the trial to come close to the cut. Then I wanted to throw it in the bin.
Now it turns out that as a model for Mama "daheimrum" is quite okay and it was finally look rolled edge.

On days like today, when the sky is overcast, then light at least I sun yellow.




few small changes I would still want to install:
The long sleeves with tulip-like Saumenden and the center seam in the front disturb me greatly. This is really only because of the small slit for the Bendelchen, and so I will next time just sew a small button-hole.
I wish if I meet the "right" stuff, again sewing. Not really crashed, but this should already be easily structured.
And Bendel be even narrower.


0 comments:

Post a Comment