Sunday, February 6, 2011

Safe Earth The Game From Fun Brain

Two days-Shirts (2)



rain gray
like a day in January and February



sew around me
I start with Drawing on a sub-Shirt -
I forgive me any errors most likely.

And absolutely must be warm underneath.


I have sewn it to the "Exclusive Guide" my cousin Catherine
- the only skilled dressmaker in our relationship -


with doubled front
which is a real advantage in this thin material.



The section is setting itself by itself - the part of the shirts, which reveals whether homemade or not
or not reveal whether self-made.
The dubious (or flattering intentioned) Note: "looks as purchased" irritates me again and again, especially when I see one or the other shirt bought in more detail.
There


The shirt it twice: once for it once and "Made Me".

As we wear the same shirt size, it is hardly too bad I was confused after the wash, I wear just the model student and daughter, the mother model.
(In reality of course there are secret characters, such as the daughter-shirt a certification at the lower left edge and at the mom-shirt a little mitgefasste red loop in the left.) Completely



Sun I can not but understand what has led me to this substance Coupon To buy twice -
Sure, a Shirt, may be too little, but had no other colors?


Now it comes from-perfect sewing with

"stall Shirts
tomorrow ...
fabric from the fabric market in Offenburg
section: "selbergmacht"

PS: A special thank you for an ebook I got from Doro :








The free ebook Forwarding I do find many very, very friendly and enthusiastic emails from experience not even a thank you On the one hand and, for example, this lovingly sent packets on the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment