Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Is Netgear Unlocked Wifi

Two days-Shirts (1)


called As I read the end of January by the
Me-Made-month-February.
at Cat and kasha



An offense finally my jersey mountain to take ...

I wear almost daily self-sewn, but not that much time to "sewing-for-me" how I want it. What strikes me as not everything in the way: child-Nähwünsche, birthdays of siblings and their children, I need-a-gift-for-a-friend and so on and so on.

But now I'm (in front of me) enjoy legitimacy, only for me to sew.




This basic shirt I sewed together with Karin.




sew shirts I already

but thanks to her I now know how to sew
PERFECT

and that it is Coverlockmaschinen,
with whom one does not fight fight must
I was able to experience the first time in her ...



I'm aiming at two or three days to sew a shirt - so to speak, two-day shirts.
cut in one day - next stitch. Maybe a day as a buffer between them.
Should be good to create.
Especially since a beginning has been made ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment